By Eleonora Baldwin, Stephen Keeling
Free full-color, foldout map
Completely up-to-date each year
- Insider advice on fending off the crowds as you discover a few of Italy's maximum gemstones, from the Uffizi in Florence to the Vatican Museum in Rome, and from the ruins at Pompeii to Venice's St. Mark's basilica. Plus counsel for navigating the country's wonderful yet less-traveled corners, just like the Marches, the Dolomites, or even Sardinia.
- Where to discover the best possible seafood in Venice, the most lovable vineyards in Tuscany, the tastiest pizza in Naples, and, after all, the best gelato that Italy has to supply.
- Insightful observation on Italy's magnificent array of paintings and architectural masterpieces, from Michelangelo's statue of David to the glories of St. Peter's in Rome.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm strategies. Our specialist writers are keen about their destinations--they inform it love it is in a fascinating and beneficial method.
- Exact prices indexed for each institution and activity--no different publications supply such designated, candid stories of resorts and eating places. We contain the superior, but in addition emphasize reasonably priced offerings for actual humans.
- User-friendly positive factors together with famous person rankings and targeted icons to indicate readers to nice unearths, very good values, insider information, top bets for children, distinct moments, and overvalued experiences.