By Michael J. Crawley
Hugely winning and well known textual content proposing an in depth and complete consultant for all R users
The R language is famous as the most strong and versatile statistical software program programs, allowing clients to use many statistical suggestions that will be most unlikely with no such software program to aid enforce such huge info units. R has turn into a necessary instrument for knowing and accomplishing research.
- Features complete color textual content and large photos throughout.
- Introduces a transparent constitution with numbered part headings to assist readers find details extra efficiently.
- Looks on the evolution of R over the last 5 years.
- Features a brand new bankruptcy on Bayesian research and Meta-Analysis.
- Presents an absolutely revised and up-to-date bibliography and reference section.
- Is supported by means of an accompanying web site permitting examples from the textual content to be run by way of the user.
Praise for the 1st edition:
‘…if you're an R consumer or wannabe R consumer, this article is the one who could be in your shelf. The breadth of subject matters coated is unsurpassed in terms of texts on information research in R.’ (The American Statistician, August 2008)
‘The High-level software program language of R is environment criteria in quantitative research. And now anyone can familiarize yourself with it due to The R Book…’ (Professional Pensions, July 2007)