By Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Sara Benson, Amy Balfour, Ned Friary, Glenda Bendure, Conner Gorry, E. Clark Carroll, Luci Yamamoto
Including publications to Maui, Lana'i, O'aha, Moloka'i and More
This advisor is the results of months of analysis via nine devoted authors and native specialists who immersed themselves in Hawaii, discovering special studies, and sharing functional and sincere recommendation, so that you come away knowledgeable and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet Hawaii:
• complete colour styling and images
• transparent, easy-to-read colour maps
• a super new web page format for speedy and basic studying whereas at the go
• Itineraries equipped by way of sector or size of trip
• up to date instructed points-of-interest – overlaying consuming, drowsing, going out, procuring, actions and attractions
• In-depth positive aspects to discover the world's iconic sights
• countless numbers of cash saving tips
• Our most modern journey making plans instruments that can assist you get round smoothly
• extra sections together with most sensible studies, heritage, tradition, open air, and an A-Z survival guide.
8 fun-and-sun loving authors
Miles of mountain climbing trails
Clear, easy-to-use maps
Outdoor actions chapter
Comprehensive making plans tools
Written and researched by way of Sara Benson, Conner Gorry, Amy Balfour, E Clark Carroll, Ned Friary, Glenda Bendure, Luci Yamamoto, Ryan Ver Berkmoes.